
I was looking through my pictures and found several that I thought I would share. First is a picture of the boys on trash day.... these two LOVE the garbage truck and every Thursday morning as soon as they hear the truck coming down the road they run in and look out the window. I just love this picture of them!

You will probably notice that in most of the pictures I have of the boys they are only half dressed... this is because they hate clothing of any kind and would prefer to roam the house naked if permitted! See the picture ... need I say more?

Here is a rare moment captured on film! Carsen is on top of Parker, and Parker seems to be enjoying it! I know that there will be more sweet moments shared between these two little guys as they get older, but right now this is about as good as it gets!
I still have a few pictures from Playhouse Disney Live to post, but Carsen wants to "hang out and eat chips and salsa", and so I think I will go and enjoy some time with my little man.
8 comments:
Ah.. my nephews (feels weird sayin that!) are the cutest boys ever... :) Love the naked pic haha too cute
Super cute pictures! You have ammo for when they get girlfriends!!
Where did you go to a Playhouse Disney show??
I love that Parker only has socks on! So how did getting the grease cleaned up go?
I know.... they are going to be quite embarrassed in a few years! There was a show at the VBC a couple weeks ago.. Carsen had a blast, I swear I have never seen him sit so still!
don't ask! ha ha my floor still feels oily even after washing it with dishsoap AND a heavy duty degreaser... ugggg
Sooooo sorry!!
But I have GOT to know...where are you and Stef getting the cute templates for your blog? Come on, fess up!
Gosh, I hope I have a boy. They are just TOO cute!
Mandi I gotta share this.. haha. Today in church I was holding Carsen and he was being SUPER cute (as usual) and i kept holding him like a baby and would say.. "Are u a little baby?" and he'd say "Yeaaahh, Stefanie! Say: The Baby is Sleeeping!" so i'd say it...then he sat up and pulled my hair and i said OUCH! Why'd You Do That? and he said.. "Little Babies don't know any better!" It was so cute haha.
Post a Comment