Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday


In honor of my sweetheart's 33rd birthday I thought I would post this couples survey that I started filling out months ago! Charles is my perfect match and I am so grateful that he is my eternal companion, and an absolutely amazing father to our sweet little boys.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!


How long have you been together? Just over 5 years! Our 5th wedding anniversary is later this month! :)


How long did you date? We dated 2 months and were engaged another 5 months.


How old is he? He's 33 today!


Who eats more? Charles by a mile


Who said "I love you" first? This is sad, but I can't remember! Although, I am pretty sure it was probably me.


Who is taller? Charles by about 8 inches


Who sings better? This would be Charles by FAR! :) I am a horrible singer, and Charles is a GREAT singer.


Who is smarter? Charles again!


Who does the laundry?ME!!! I am so anal about my laundry that I won't let anyone else touch it.


Who does the dishes? Mostly me, Charles helps me out once in awhile.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Charles does! He claimed it when we were first married.


Who pays the bills? Charles


Who mows the lawn? Charles


Who cooks? I do 98% of the cooking, but when I'm not feeling so well Charles cooks for us. He makes some pretty tasty creations.


Who is more stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn so I'm going to say it's pretty equal


Who kissed who first? I am going to say it was a mutual decision ;)


Who asked who out?Charles asked me out.


Who is more sensitive? Me! Charles has his sensitive moments, but overall I am much more sensitive.


Who has more friends? I have more friends that I hang out with and keep in touch with.


Who has more siblings? We both have three siblings.


Who wears the pants in the relationship? Charles and I are pretty equal. He makes the final decisions, but he talks things over with me first.... most of the time anyway ;)

No comments: