I love these pictures because you can see that baby G is finally starting to get some rolls on his little legs! And check out those chubby cheeks! He has also started to roll from his tummy to his back, and will occasionally laugh for us! He also LOVES his big brothers and will give them big smiles and talks to them whenever he sees them. Oh how we love this little guy!
4 comments:
haha how sweet! That first pic hardly looks like him!
He is such a squooshy cutie!
I love that big smile. :)
G is the cutest!! I love all the pictures of your boys at the farm. Whenever I see your family I have to smile because they are so darn cute.
I love the rolls! Our babies are getting to be such a fun age. I get happy just thinking about those smiles. He is a CUTIE!
Post a Comment