Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

My boys

Just some more pictures of my boys.... Make sure to check out the other posts I added today. I didn't have a whole lot to say, but I was able to get some pictures added! One of these days I will have time to sit down and tell everyone what is going on in our lives, but for now I am keeping super busy chasing my little guys around. We did get some great news recently though.... WE ARE NOT MOVING!!! :)










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all look adorable together!

Stefanie H said...

MAN has Griffers turned into a CHUNK haha. Still such a cutie of course ;) Its funny... Even though Carsen is the oldest, He definitely doesn't look the biggest in these pics haha

Jessica said...

oh my goodness!I can not believe Griffers is so big! I had to call David in to look at him. What a doll though. I love them all.

hope said...

Those are adorable!!! I can't get over how handsome and totally lovable those cuties are!!!