Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Photo Tag

***Rules***
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin’ them ’bout it.


I Will have to Tag

Jayme

Liz

Dana.... your last one was the 7th right? I can't wait to see what #6 holds:)

Sara

Quincy





This was when we went to Chattanooga, or Chaganoota as C calls it, with my parents! :) It was C's 3rd burthday... I can't believe how small the boys look!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness they really do look so little! What cute kids!

danakat said...

Wow...it's amazing to see how quickly they change!

Okay, okay...I'm off to find #6.

Sarah said...

What cute pics!! I love the hats. And I am so excited that I won the PIF. I will post mine soon. I would love whatever you do. Something brown. Maybe Princess or some other little baby thing. Her name is fine too. I am soo excited. I didn't even know you had a site or anything, so now I have to advertise for you.