Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Soccer


C played his first soccer game this past Saturday and

it was a great game! C scored two goals in the first quarter and even though I promised myself I would never be one of "those" parents. I totally was... you know the ones that scream at the top of their lungs cheering for their child like they just won an Olympic gold medal... yeah that was me. :) I was so proud of him!!

7 comments:

Stefanie H said...

That game was so cute and fun! :)

Jessica said...

Aw Carsen was so adorable. We had fun too!

Lisha said...

I'd be proud, too! He's precious!

Jessica M said...

Great action shot! 2 goals?? Way to go Carsen!! I would have been screaming too.

Quincy Sorensen said...

That is awesome for Carsen! Way to go!

(Kaija scored a goal during the last minute of the last game last season, and Kirk's hoorays could have been heard in Huntsville. Maybe we will see you some Saturday morning!)

Karen said...

Keep screaming. You are his biggest fan!

Traci@ Beneath My Heart said...

Oh my goodness! Your boys are absolutely adorable! I want to squeeze those cheeks! They look so close in age. That's wonderful!
Blessings,
Traci