Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Here we go....



Ok.... I too have been sucked into the wonderful world of blogging... I tried to resist, but the practical side of me says that this will be a great way for our our extended family and friends to keep up with us. Not only that, but now some of you, I won't mention names, won't have to beg us to send pictures of the boys. You will all have to be VERY patient with me because I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. I am thinking that I may have to persuade one of my younger more computer savvy siblings over to teach me how everything works... heaven forbid I admit to my dear husband that I don't know it all. Ha Ha I am really looking forward to sharing a little bit of our lives with you... it should be interesting, as anyone who knows Carsen knows that everyday is an adventure!

6 comments:

David said...

Great idea... Thanks for taking the first step, Mandi!

Can you add another blog spot?
http://wightfamflorida.blogspot.com/ to your site? Try this:

Lisha said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

I am so glad that you have a blog. Now I can get caught up on what is going on with you and your cute little family!
I hope that all is well. I'll have to update my blog here with picture of Abigayle, so you can see how cute she is. ;0)
Love ya!
Jayme

davenjayme.blogspot.com

danakat said...

Yay for Mandi! And your pink colors are way cute. I wanted to use pink too, but Steve reminded me it was our "family" blog and he doesn't so much like pink... whatever.
I'm checking on you now, so I'm ready for some funny stories about your boys.

Steven said...

Well, i couldn't write a comment anonymously, so I created one for me too. Http://wightfamilyardmore.blogspot.com

Great Idea Mandi

kg said...

Welcome to the blogging world...found you through Dana :)