Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Top Ten of 2007

So Here are 10 of my favorite pictures from 2007. Most of my pictures are still on our old hard drive, so really these are my favorites from the past 5 months or so.

Bumps and bruises

Big Man




New shoes, no clothes


Friends




I want to be like Daddy






Round and Round








A boys shopping trip


Brothers









Fun with Pa Pa







What are you doing to me?









7 comments:

Lisha said...

Very fun, your boys are just so darn cute, and I can almost read the story behind each of the pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Cute! By the way I feel your pain about the flat paint on the walls from your last post! We are painting ours slowly, but surely! :)

Lisa said...

So cute!! "I want to be like Daddy" is my FAVE!

kg said...

Fun pictures, thanks for sharing :)

danakat said...

The last one is my favorite!
His look is hysterical!

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

You have such cute boys! How are you feeling? When is your due date? By the way, thank you for the Christmas gift. I don't know where I was when it got dropped off, but my sister came over & she brought it in from my doorstep. Thank you! Olyvia was so excited for the DORA movie! :0)Did you guys get yours? I hope everything was in one piece still when you got it. Miss ya friend!
Jayme

Lacey Freeman said...

So fun. They are just too cute together. Do they get along pretty well?