Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So Excited!

We are SO excited to announce that we are expecting baby # 3!! Our new little one will arrive next summer, and we can't wait to meet him/her! When I told Carsen he informed me that he no longer wants a baby because we already have one! :) I am sure that he will change his mind sometime between now and then. However, I am a little nervous about how Parker will adjust to no longer being the baby.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO-HOO! I am excited for y'all! Congratulations! I saw Jess there on Sunday with your class and she did a great job! Though she did have to sit between Chad and Noah! ha ha...some people's kids!

I always worried about the youngest when I got pregnant, but I made sure to include them on some of the fun decisions like clothes buying and toy buying as well as having them in the room to see the ultrasound when we found out what we were having, they loved their baby. It left me with some good memories too.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisha said...

Yipee! Parker and Nathan can go into mourning together! :)

Jessica M said...

Congratulations! OK now you REALLY need play group to give you a moment to rest. Come back anytime... or better yet, send Carsen my way whenever you need it.

Stefanie H said...

YAY!!!! hehe. I can't wait for little baby GIRL to come. We're gonna be tight. And yes, I do know its a girl. don't ask why, I just KNOW!! :)

Birdie said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Lisa said...

OMH!! Congrats!!! I am sososososo happy for you!!!

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

WHAT??? Mandi, I am so dang excited for you! Congratulations! How far along are you? When are you due? That seriously is so awesome! I bet your boys will love having a new addition to the family... maybe its a girl??? Anyway, congrats Mandi & Charles!!!
Love ya!

kg said...

Congratulations! What great news :)

Lacey Freeman said...

WOW!! CONGRATS!!

Stefanie H said...

I meant to tell you... Make sure when the baby comes, U have Dusty hold it alot. ;) I want him to be like "AW how sweet. I WANT ONE!" That plan better work! haha