Wesley was born 11 years after I was, because of this I remember what he was like from the time he was born until now. I think my little brother is something else, I mean that in a good way of course! I decided to list just a few of the things that I love about my baby bro..
- He is so easy going and laid back, he takes everything in stride.
- He is like a sponge that soaks in everything around him and he enjoys sharing the things he learns with his nearest and dearest.
- He can do fantastic card tricks, and I love going over to see his mini magic shows.
- He is a fun uncle that enjoys playing with his nephews
- He rocks at guitar hero!
- He enjoys going to church and sets a good example for my boys
- He loves the same t.v. shows as I do
- He is great at saving his money
- He can almost always make me laugh
As I said these are just a few of the things that I love about my little bro... what's not to love about him? :)
4 comments:
aww how sweet :) Uncle Wesley's hated me from day 1 lol.
he is just too cute. i think sam is lost here without him! i know that sam loves wesley and he is so thankful for his friendship.
he is just too cute. i think sam is lost here without him! i know that sam loves wesley and he is so thankful for his friendship.
okay sorry i didnt mean to post twice and im not even quite sure how that happened...
Post a Comment