We have lived in this house for over a year now, and ever since we moved in I have wanted to paint the walls. When the house was built they used a low grade FLAT WHITE paint on all of the walls and it is just not compatible with two little boys! It took a matter of days after moving in before the walls were all scuffed up and looking pretty sad. So this past week we have finally started to paint our sad walls, and I am SO happy! My mom and Jess helped me out with the living room, dining room, and kitchen. And this weekend Charles helped me paint our enormous foyer! It was a lot of work, but it feels so good to have most of the main level finished. Charles and I had a really good time on Saturday and it was so nice to spend some time alone.... even if we had to work the whole time. He even left me a sweet message on the wall... awwww
So.. we are finished for the moment and I am breathing a big sigh of relief!
5 comments:
Sounds like fun! I love projects...can't wait to see the finished work!
yay for new paint!!
On your comment about dusty being "so cool" lol. I should post that video of him pulling faces on that webcam hahahah.
Painting is such a drag, but it is wonderful to have the results of the hard work! You'll have to post some pictures!
Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment