Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Peace and quiet.... too quiet




After a fun and exciting day things are finally calm at our house tonight. While I do really enjoy the peace, I also miss the chatter of my charming little men. Parker has started trying to talk, and we have been having fun trying to translate, but apparantley we aren't doing a very good job because it seems that he is constantly frustrated with us for not doing as he asks! Those of you who know Carsen know what a little conversationalist he is. He has something to say about everything! This morning he had a little cough and he told me that he needed to eat some breakfast to wash his cough out of his throat and into his tummy... I could just eat him up!



Today was a big day for us, I took the boys to Kroger and they both rode in the little car together for the first time! This went surprisingly well and we made it through the store without any tears. Next we went to the mall with Grandma Wight and played in the play area for a little while. I'm not sure who enjoyed the toys more.. they boys or Grandma! I am so grateful that we have parents who live so near to us and enjoy playing with our boys as much, if not more, than we do!

5 comments:

danakat said...

Your boys are so cute! And I still can't get over how much Parker looks like Jessie!

Stefanie H said...

Her new sister in law! Aw this is So cute! That picture of Parker doesnt even look like him!! haha. Can't wait to see lots of pictures of porky and carsen on here :)

Jayme said...

This is such a great idea!! Stefanie is right, that doesn't even look like Parker!

Stefanie H said...

come on Mandi.. update this thing haha.

danakat said...

I agree...update already!!!