Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

Carsen's Party

Sorry it has taken me so long to post these pictures, but our computer at home completely died! I don't understand how we EVER lived without computers to begin with! Carsen's party this year was construction themed.... he wanted a "dirt" cake and so I took the idea and ran with it.






This was the front door, and the entrance to the "construction zone"





This was the food table




The "dirt" cake that started it all! I must say that it was SO yummy!

The Birthday Boy with his cake

I have more to post and I will do it just as soon as our computer is up and running, for now I need to run. We are at my moms house and the boys are getting a little crazy!

9 comments:

Lisha said...

Oh my gosh!!! Hoe brilliantly cute and fun! He's lucky to have such a great mom!

Stefanie H said...

haha cute.. that was a fun party!! :)

danakat said...

I LOVE IT!!!
Using all the different trucks and the wheelbarrow for serving pieces...I am so totally stealing that one day!! Just so you know.
I can't wait to see more.
And I would like to try a dirt cake if you're up to making another one some day. :)

Stefanie H said...

lol I was just looking at the close up of the first picture and noticed Dusty lurking in the kitchen haha. he blended in

Stefanie H said...

i meant 2nd pic. sorry ;)

Lisa said...

That is so cute!!

We did a construction party for Ashton last year and it was so fun!!

I bet Carsen loved it!!

Anonymous said...

pretty DARN cute!!!

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Mandi-
You are so dang creative. What a great idea how you done Carsen's party! I bet it was a blast & I am sure he LOVED it!
Give those little boys of yours a hug from me. Miss you guys!

kg said...

What a cute idea! What a creative mom you are :)