Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A new baby

Last night I was watching tv with Carsen and he says I want one of those... I asked him what he was talking about and he proceeds to tell me that he wants a baby. I told him that he has a hard time being nice to the baby that we already have. He tells me that he is going to be nice to Parker and that he will be nice to a new baby too. I am very amused by this conversation and so I ask him if he would like a boy or a girl baby. He thinks for a second and then tells me he would like a plain baby. :) By this time I can't help but start to giggle. After explaining that they don't come in "plain" he decides that he would like a boy baby. That was the end of the conversation and shortly thereafter he went to sleep.

Well, this morning when he woke up he was on a mission to be extra kind to Parker and so he could get his new baby. He loved on him and after he helped him eat his breakfast he walks over to me looking especially proud and asks, " can I have a new baby now?". He is too cute!

6 comments:

Stefanie H said...

aw thats so cute :)I'm on Carsen's side.. I want You to have a baby too so I can hold it haha :)

Anonymous said...

That was funny! When a kid gets an idea...they run with it :) Bria cried, when I sold their baby stuff, saying that we are supposed to have another baby girl--and then the other older two said we're supposed to have twins :) I reassured them it wasn't going to happen and it's not me who decides what we have anyways--LOL

Lisa said...

That is so cute! Katlyn keeps telling me the same thing...I keep telling Jeff I want one too! haha

Doesn't he have a b-day coming up?? Maybe he has 2 reasons to be nice....

kg said...

That's cute. I like your new blog background :)

Becki said...

Hey Mandi!
It's good to hear from you! I loved this post because Logan is ALWAYS asking for a new baby too. I've already given him two, but he's relentless about having a sister. I guess we'll see how that goes. :)

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

So... does this mean that a baby may be a thing to consider soon??? If so, you guys are the perfect parents to handle another one ;). He is too cute! I love reading your blogs. You always have something exciting to share. Take care