Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2007

A new favorite


Our boys have been blessed with a Grandpa who is talented enough, and willing, to build things for them! The newest addition to our home are these two little step-stools. Grandpa Wight finished them yesterday and the boys have hardly let them out of their sight since. Carsen carries his around the house, while Parker just scoots his across the floor. Here is a picture of them enjoying their fruit snacks while sitting on their stools. I didn't even get a chance to paint them before they started toting them around! Thank you again Grandpa Wight!

7 comments:

Lisha said...

What a fun surprise from Grandpa! And, I'm sure it will open a whole new world of exploration for the boys! That's a good thing, right? Haha.

Lisha said...

P.S. Love your side bar "From the Mouth of Carsen," and "New Explorations of Parker." Very fun!

danakat said...

I love them! Is he taking orders? :)

Anonymous said...

Love your Guess who post...cute! It sounds like those stools are going to see some really good use :) It won't take long for them to figure out the limitless possibilities their new stools will offer them ha ha Kids are always way ahead of us there :)

Lisa said...

We love stools too! They are my "helper". They mean I can let the kids be more independant and do more stuff on their own. Is that selfish of me????

kg said...

Heard you were sick Mandi....I hope you're feeling better! Call if you need anything.

Stefanie H said...

Happy Birthday Mandi!