The day of
Carsen's birthday we went to Tate farms and the boys had a BLAST! Grandma Wight was kind enough to go with me and help out with the boys, and by the time we left I think we were both worn out!
Carsen had a great time playing in the corn cribs... that's right it's plural because he had to play in each and every one of them. He also really enjoyed riding the trikes around the track and he was even brave enough to jump out of the hay loft. Unfortunately, mommy is too slow with the camera and I missed getting a picture of him! We did however find some very nice pumpkins to bring home and
Carsen and Parker very much enjoyed the whole experience.... here are a few pictures from our day.
After our Tate Farms fun, we went home and cleaned up... I felt so bad because as I took Parker's diaper off a hand full of corn kernels fell to the floor. And his poor little bottom was covered in indentations! He is lucky my camera battery died or I would have proof of this to share with everyone!
Our fun evening then continued as we went to "Old McDonalds" for dinner and some fun at the play place with Grandma and Pa Pa. Carsen had a great birthday even though his daddy was out of town! I will post pictures from the party as soon as I get them onto my computer.
7 comments:
heehee...that is so funny! I can just picture a cute little baby bottom with corn stuck to it!
haha aw how cute!! Thats so funny about Parkers corny bottom
I love that bottom story.
too funny about the corny rump! For awhile we had a problem with Heath putting pennies down his pants because they always ended up in the diaper (ewwww!) and we didn't find out until changin time. The garbage can became very rich after that! :) Glad y'all had fun. I love that place!
That is too funny! I really need to learn how to manipulate my photos more - wanta teach me how next time you come VT?
What a bummer Charles missed the fun!I bet the boys had a blast.
i just love tate farms!
Post a Comment