So today I woke up in a major cleaning mood and so I decided that I was going to tackle my bedroom, bathroom, and closet. I started with the bedroom and had it looking really great, at this point I decide to move on to the bathroom and closet. The boys were watching cartoons in my room and would come in to "help" me occasionally, but over all I think things are going great. So I finish the dreaded closet and bathroom and walk out to enjoy my newly cleaned bedroom only to find this.....

I honestly wonder why I even clean the house somedays! ;) Maybe that will be my
new excuse, " The kids will just destroy it within 15 min. anyway"!
5 comments:
Um thats me with Ellie. It's like she can SENSE a fresh roll of toilet paper.. and she will do anything to rip that thing up in a million peices over the entire house. EVERY TIME.
psh, KIDS! haha :)
hahahahaha!! I'm sorry but it makes me feel better that I am not the only one that happens too!! hahahaha
I think the only thing that stays clean in the house is the pantry because they're always emptying it out and eating everything! So nothing ever goes back in form them! :) Even the dog kennel gets messy because the kids are always locking each other in there with their toys pretending they are dogs too...DRIVES ME NUTS!!!
I feel your pain! Sometimes I get discouraged, but somehow manage to plug along. Glad to hear everyone has the same problem! :)
Ahhh. It's so nice to hear other mom's stories of the children's quest to rob us of our sanity. I think those very words "why do I even try" come out of my mouth at least 3 times a day. My mom had a quote hanging up in the house when I was growing up. "Cleaning the house while children are growing is like shoveling the sidewalk while it is still snowing." Amen Mom, amen.
Post a Comment