As I was talking to my friend the other day she mentioned to me that she kept forgetting I was pregnant because I never mention it on my blog, and so I decided I would not only mention it, but I would put a picture up as well! I was 15 weeks in this picture and I think that I was about this same size at 20+ weeks with the boys. :) I guess that is one of the gifts of 3 pregnancies in 4 years! I won't promise any more pictures, but I will try and update friends and family a little more frequently than I have been. I am thinking of having a poll to see what everyone thinks we are having.... look for it on my side bar!
9 comments:
Aw u look beatifully preggo :) I hope I look as cute as u!!
You look so cute!!! & that is why I don't post pics of me....
Mandi-
IT'S ABOUT TIME! ha You are so dang cute pregnant! You're still so small. Love the hair too! Last time I seen ya, I think it was long. You look cute either way! Also, it was good to talk to you the other day. Wish we lived closer. Miss ya tons! Take care & keep us posted on your pregnancy! Love ya!
You are such a cute pregnant momma!! I love your hair too!!
You look GREAT. I'm already showing, and I'm only 8 weeks! By "showing", of course, I mean that I look like I've put on a few :)
How cute are you?!!
ok- you are WAY TOO CUTE pregnant!
You are seriously one of the cutest pregnoscous people I have ever seen! (that's my Grandmom's word for preggers...I love it)
I might have more if I could look as hot as you do. Some things just aren't fair...
Love the hair! Cute preggos pose~there are too many cute pregnant woman around! I am surrounded by pregnant people~ I am not drinking the water! :)
Post a Comment