Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

A sticky situation


After dinner the other night I gave the boys some pudding for dessert. After Parker had finished he threw his bowl on the floor and so I thought it would be safe for me to make a quick run to the bathroom.... How wrong I was. When I came back Carsen had dug his little hands into his bowl of pudding and was squishing it between his fingers. I grabbed his bowl and told him to stand very still. I turned around to take the bowl to the sink and I hear this flipping sound. I spun around to see Carsen shaking his pudding coated hands back and forth as the pudding flew all over my breakfast area/ kitchen. This picture really doesn't do justice to the damage that this child created, but it will have to do. Lesson learned, never ever go to the bathroom while your 3 year old eats dessert!





And here is my sweet little Parker with a head full of syrup... Yummy! I don't know why, but he has to tip his plate/bowl/cup over on his head whenever he is finished eating. In the Wight house we don't EAT our food, we WEAR it!

5 comments:

Stefanie H said...

omg lol! I bet the syrup was fun cleaning up haha.

danakat said...

ugh.
Poor mommy.

Jessica M said...

I love it! Look at how adorable he is? How could you get mad at that? =0)

Sarah said...

oh boy; I always wondered when a mom goes to the bathroom or showers. You know, normal stuff like that that I take for granted.

Dahnelle said...

Wow. That makes me tired just looking at it!