Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

Belated Easter

Things have been beyond crazy around here lately, but I will save that for another post. I thought I would just post some pictures of our Easter fun since that is about all I have time for. I promise I will catch up again soon!









These are from an egg hunt and egg coloring at Grandpa and Grandma Wights. There is also a picture of our finished eggs... after Parker helped them fall on the floor! :)

9 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

What a cute family! I love Charles's parents, they are the sweetest! I hope all is well!

danakat said...

Those pictures are great!
Your eggs look great no matter.
:)

Sarah said...

I love the family pic. & I am so glad you got to color eggs- I never did get around to it. :(

Anonymous said...

Fun Easter! The pics turned out cute! I love watching the kids have their fun coloring the eggs. I was never very fond of it growing up, but it's fun to see the creations!

Lisha said...

I love that... 'after Parker helped them fall.' You have the CUTEST little men on te earth, no wonder Heavenly Father is sending you another one!

Jessica M said...

Very cute family picture!

Lisa said...

Looks like everyone had fun! My kids like to do that to the eggs too...must be fun..I should try it some time!! ha

Dawn, said...

You guys sure have the cutest boys, good thing, huh?! Cause here comes another, grin.

hope said...

Such handsome little boys!! It looks like you all had a great time!!