
Precious baby BOY!! Dr. Nix had no trouble getting our little one to show him his "boy parts". It was by far the best ultrasound I have ever had. This sweet little baby cooperated completely and I was amazed at how well we could see him. We had a great profile view of him and we could see his little hand, including fingers and thumb, opening and closing. He opened his mouth for us a couple of times, which I think Charles thought was great. We could also see his little legs kicking at my tummy. I can't even describe how it felt to be able to see this perfect little person moving around and feel him at the same time. I truly can't wait to meet this little guy!
9 comments:
wow! That is so amazing!!!
Yay for boy moms! Congrats, Mandi!!!
Yay! Congratulations! Can't wait to see what mischief this one might bring! ;) I am sure he will be soooo cute just like your little boys seem to be!
woohoo! congrats!!
Yes! That's fantastic. Congratulations!!
And that's my favorite part of being pregnant, feeling that sweet little life kicking (just to let you know he's there).
I have a friend who has five boys. Congrats on #3!!!
Congratulations!
I am so sorry that I have not called or even commented to you sooner than now. But I want ya to know I have been thinking about you & am so excited for you guys! I hope that you are feeling well. Congrats again! He's going to be as cute as your other 2! Love ya friend!
Woohoo! You are a great mom... perfect for a bunch of boys!
Why haven't I noticed your blog before?!
Anyways, that is a perfect untrasound!! Congrats! I am sure he is as handsome as the others!!
Post a Comment