Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

30 Weeks!


I haven't updated on what is going on with me as far as my pregnancy is concerned lately, maybe it is because I was too afraid to post a picture of my swelling baby body! :) I say body and not just belly because I truly believe that I have swollen from head to toe in the past month or so. My wedding rings will no longer fit on my chubby little fingers and it is becoming more and more difficult to squish my feet into anything other than flip flops. But, I am incredibly happy and this pregnancy is going wonderfully so far. I can't believe that I have less than 10 weeks to go before I am the mother of 3 little boys...... To be honest I am starting to get a little nervous. :) Carsen is thrilled that we are going to have a new baby in the house and when asked Parker still says "no" he does not want a baby to live with us. I am so excited to meet this little boy and can't wait until he joins our family!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

yay- you are looking great as far as I am concerned. Only 71 more days to go.

Lacey Freeman said...

I don't think you look bad at all! You are one of those cute pregnant ladies haha. I am not looking forward to how I swell up at that point if it is anything like I was when I was pregnant with Chase! Do you have any names picked out yet?

Jessica M said...

I think you're looking great! I'm so excited for your new little guy. Have y'all picked out a name yet?

Anonymous said...

You look great! Can't believe you're that close!

Dawn, said...

Adorable, absolutely adorable. You are so cute preggers... you should have 10 more, giggle!