Within the past week Parker has decided that he wants to start potty training. I am not one to push my kids to do things if they aren't ready, and I hadn't even considered starting to potty train him until he was closer to three. However, here we are a month before his second birthday and he is insisting on using the potty. I suppose I should be grateful, and in some ways I am, but I have to admit that I was not ready to do this right now.... he is supposed to still be my baby....isn't he?!
5 comments:
Hey, I guess that means one less diaper to change in a day.
AW parker baby sure is growing up FAST! Every time i see him he is doing something new and saying more things. I say HURRAY for early potty training! :) (thats probably because i dunno whats involved with it haha)
Heck! Go with it! It's an act of mercy. Although, he may not stick with it. Good job Parker!
I hate potty training. But I do like our baby bjorn potty, which I noticed you also have. I would love it if Conner would just decide to be potty trained like that. I am patiently not pushing him, and he is patiently going a couple times a day in the potty and that's it. I probably will be more serious about it soon, as he's already turned 3 and all, but like I said, I hate it, so I'm procrastinating a bit. As long as he's trained by the times he, say, goes to Kindergarten, then we're good:)
At least you have another diaper-to-change baby on the way! But, I hear ya, potty-training is so not on the radar as far as me and little man are concerned! :)
Post a Comment