Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Potty Training Update


I thought I would post a quick update on how Parker is doing with his potty training. I am happy to say that he is pretty much 100% day time potty trained! He is still wearing a diaper to bed at night, but during the day I have switched him over to underwear and he has yet to have an accident. He asks to use the bathroom and has truly amazed me with how determined he is to use the potty. The only struggle we are currently having is that when he "poops" he has to stand up after each and every little deposit and we have to dump, flush, and clean the little potty before he will sit down and finish. This typically turns into a 30 minute session, but thankfully it's usually only once a day! :) Charles jokes we may be saving money on diapers, but we are going to end up paying it on our water bill. :)

6 comments:

Stefanie H said...

wow good job Porky-baby!

hope said...

Yeah!!! Good job! I can't believe how young he is. My kiddos were each at least 3 before any desire at all. Great job!!

danakat said...

I am having potty envy.

Dawn, said...

Yeah Parker! My boys trained so late so I am very impressed. He truly was ready and you did an incredible job 'playing along', SUCCESS!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Maybe he can come motivate Heath! That's awesome he's so young and potty trained!

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Wow! That is so awesome! I am super jealous! Way to go Parker!!!
Lyvie still wears the pull ups at bed time, but she is doing better and better with waking up dry in the mornings!
How are you all doing? It's been so long since I have talked to you. How is the pregnancy? You don't post enough about how everything is going with that. But I hope it is all well. Love ya