Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

A busy month




The end of September was spent in Tuscaloosa house hunting and enjoying Charles' work picnic. The kids had a great time, and Charles and I came home feeling especially tired.

It seems like October just started and here it is a third of the way through the month already! We are doing well at our house, busy, but well.

The month started off with Carsen attempting one of his daredevil feats and ending up in the emergency room getting his head stapled. He cried for about a minute and then was fine the rest of the night. I kept thinking that at least something good would come out of this and C wouldn't attempt another stunt like that again... I was wrong. We hadn't been home 30 minutes and he was doing the SAME THING.. only this time he was trying to get Parker to participate too. What am I going to do with this boy?! :)

Parker is still your typical two year old. You know.... He doesn't need help with ANYTHING and no matter how many times you tell him something isn't a good idea, he just has to try it anyway. He is a very independent and determined little boy who knows what he wants and how to make it happen.

Griffen is growing every day! His favorite place to be is cuddled in my arms, and while it definitely makes it harder to get things done I have to admit I love to cuddle with this little guy. He has also found his hands and likes to shove his whole fist in his mouth.



We, or I rather, have been keeping busy by trying to keep the house clean and ready to show at a moments notice. The boys have been keeping busy by making sure that I have something to clean up at all times. :) I have decided that my life would be very dull without these little guys keeping me on my toes.






3 comments:

Stefanie H said...

Aww, what cuties. I must say, I find Griffen irresistable in those overalls :).

Quincy Sorensen said...

I adore that picture of Griffen! Good luck showing the house, Mandi.

Jessica M said...

Did y'all find a house you liked? How's the house selling going? I'm so sorry about Carsen's injury! It's the worst feeling to see your kids in any kind of pain.