Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall is here!!


And we couldn't be happier! This is my absolute favorite time of the year and I am going to enjoy every minute of it. Carsen is excited for his birthday, which is just a few weeks away. And of course the bigger boys are excited for Halloween. The shirts they are wearing glow in the dark and I have caught them shut up in the bathroom multiple times today! I love these little guys! :)

3 comments:

Stefanie H said...

my GOSH could ur boys be Any more handsome!?!?! I think not!! Griffen looks a little skeptical lol... But i agree.. i LOVE fall!!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Okay, so I am a little slow and am just now discovering your blog. Your boys (now don't you just love the sound of that? :)) are too cute. I love fall, too.

hope said...

It was so fun seeing you at the park. Your boys are so cute!! Let me know if you need something!