
Well, it looks like we will be officially putting our house on the market within the next couple weeks. This has left me feeling very relieved, excited, nervous, but most of all OVERWHELMED!! So overwhelmed that I am doing something that I have such a difficult time doing... asking for help. :)
Of course I want to do everything I can to help our house sell ASAP and so that our family can move to Tuscaloosa with Charles, therefore I need help "staging" the house for sale. I have a few problem areas that I haven't a clue what to do with and I know there are some super talented ladies out there that might be able to lend a helping hand.... So, there it is my plea for help! :) I only hope some brave soul is willing to take on the challenge, because trust me I am a challenge... ha ha
8 comments:
I don't know if I'm one of the ladies you were hoping for, but I'll be glad to help! Just let me know when is a good time to come over.
I don't know what help you need, and unfortunately I can't take on much right now myself. However, a couple of sell your house tips that I gained from the past experiences are: 1-take down all pictures and books and such off shelves and walls. This will help people see a blank canvas to imagine their own stuff there. 2-Brightly colored walls should be painted white, or nuetral. This allows imagination again to blossom in a person to think of thier own colors in the room, and more easily imagine their own furniture and such. 3-Kitchen clutter... electric appliances, flour containers, etc. removed from counter tops. This makes them appear bigger. Remove excess from any rooms, get down to the basics. This also makes it easier to do the 5-minute cleanup when the house is being shown on a moments notice. If I wasn't busy trying to get our rental up to par for a tenant then I would be over there in a wink. Hope this helps.
Don't know if I will be of much help, but I am willing to try! Just let me know if you want me to come over!
I'm not that creative but I am a good baby holder!!
What the heck? You're moving??? I need an update on everything. I will call sometime this week. I have been super busy already, but I want to know what's going on, and also to see how you and your boys are doing? I hope all is well. Don't stress too much. Love ya!
So many volunteers, so many opinions, are you brave enough, laughter!!! I don't make it to your neck of the woods much anymore, but maybe Alisha and I could tag team come over, so I could get a Kena fix at the same time, and I could bring those house plans too?
Wow! Good luck with the sale, I hope it sells quickly! Let me know what I can do to help.
Exciting! Hope you're holding up OK with all your cute little guys. Let me know what I can do to help. I'd be happy to watch kids, paint, point, whatever. (P.S. -Your house is cute already).
Post a Comment