Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

October in pictures

October was full of fun for our family! We gathered walnuts with Grandma and Grandpa Wight. We made our annual trip to Tate Farms, went trick-or-treating, and ate candy until we were sick... ok so that last part was just me! :) Hope you enjoy!

























































































































7 comments:

danakat said...

Love your pictures! You can tell the boys had so much fun!

I LOVE the pumpkin in the stroller. That's funny. :)

Stefanie H said...

haha i thought the pumpkin in the stroller was funny too... way cute :)

Anonymous said...

Y'all look like you had tons of fun! I missed out on Tate Farms this year, maybe next year! :)

kg said...

The pumpkin in the stroller is hilarious!

Lacey Freeman said...

what fun pictures!! i love tate farms!!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Very cute family pictures! I can never get enough of Tate Farms.

Jessica M said...

Glad y'all had fun! Tate farms is my favorite. I actually laughed out loud at the picture of the pumpkin in the stroller. And I love the picture of the boys in the hay barn.
Hope y'all are doing well!