Gorgeous. Beautiful. Captures you guys perfectly.Are you okay? I can't offer much this week, but I can totally go by the store and bring you any supplies or food. Let me know...seriously.Feel Better!
I love the first one of us girls :) And The one of Charles and Car and Park... a TOTAL framer!!! Love it :)hope U feel better :\
So so cute! I hope you feel better soon.
I love the one of your family! She is so darn good!Hope you get to feeling better!
I think that these pictures are so fabulous and so fun! I bet I know what you're giving away as Christmas presents this year.
Your photographer did a great job. But what a cute family to work with; some blame must be put there.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Gorgeous. Beautiful. Captures you guys perfectly.
Are you okay? I can't offer much this week, but I can totally go by the store and bring you any supplies or food. Let me know...seriously.
Feel Better!
I love the first one of us girls :) And The one of Charles and Car and Park... a TOTAL framer!!! Love it :)
hope U feel better :\
So so cute! I hope you feel better soon.
I love the one of your family! She is so darn good!
Hope you get to feeling better!
I think that these pictures are so fabulous and so fun! I bet I know what you're giving away as Christmas presents this year.
Your photographer did a great job. But what a cute family to work with; some blame must be put there.
Post a Comment