Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hats from Great Grandma

A big thank you to my Grandma who sent these cute little hats to my boys! She also sent one for us big girls too, but I had no one to take a picture of me to post! :) Here is C in his hat... Green, his FAVORITE color. I had to take this hat off of his head when it was time to go to sleep tonight...

Here is the one and only picture I could snap of P, he would not hold still!

And I'm sure you can tell who my only willing subject was.... Baby G. And that is only because he couldn't get away from me. :) I love the drool running down his chin in this picture.


And this one...



Sweet little baby eyelashes






If you look closely you can see his bottom two teeth!




Relaxing




I think by this time he was becoming irritated.











6 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Really, Mandi, I love Baby Griffen. I was admiring him in church on Sunday. He is a fine baby. I love these pictures and these hats. I am glad to see little boys looking so fashionable!

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Oh my goodness. Your boys are absolutely adorable! They are so cute. I can't get over how chunky Griffen is!!! How I love chubby babies!!! CUTE kids Mandi! Miss ya! Hope everything is well.

Stefanie H said...

oh my GOSH would u look how BIG Griffers is getting! HAHA, I just giggled my way through the entire post looking at his little chubby face haha :) Such sweeties! I need to see u and the boys again ASAP!

Anonymous said...

They all look so handsome in their hats! especially little Griffin with his cheeks! You just wanna smoosh them and kiss them! :) So cute!

Bama Holcomb Family said...

Those boys (and hats) are cute!! I love them.

Lisa said...

Very cute!!