Griffen has found his voice and this is the newest sound he likes to make.... I wonder how long this will be cute.. :) Sorry it is so bouncy, Parker was trying to ride on my back while I was recording baby G. :)
Mandi, your boys are SO CUTE! I can't believe Griffen is already sitting up . . . big boy! And I am so glad you are not moving! I will ask you more about that soon.
That is hilarious!!! I no longer could sit through ANY meeting at church once Christian found his voice. He never would cry and be taken out... he was always squealing in delight and I had to run him out. How are you supposed to tell a baby to STOP being so darn happy?! Goodluck with your happy boy!
5 comments:
Yikes! That is a serious voice. I'll look forward to hearing it in person on Sundays. :)
Mandi, your boys are SO CUTE! I can't believe Griffen is already sitting up . . . big boy! And I am so glad you are not moving! I will ask you more about that soon.
That is hilarious!!! I no longer could sit through ANY meeting at church once Christian found his voice. He never would cry and be taken out... he was always squealing in delight and I had to run him out. How are you supposed to tell a baby to STOP being so darn happy?! Goodluck with your happy boy!
Babies are sooo fun. I love to hear baby noises. Thanks for sharing.
So so cute! I loved it, almost as much as I loved the other boys running in and out of the shot. Good times.
The picture of the boys on your header is precious!
Post a Comment