Here's the plan...The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me some time during this year. When and what will be a surprise...BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first.(This means that sometime during this year you will send a special hand made gift to 3 people as well.)Okie dokie? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones...they not only get a fun gift, but they also get to give as well.Nothing like a win-win situation to start the day off right!
5 comments:
Okay, so I've already commented but if you just need three people...I mean I wouldn't turn you away with a gift or anything. ;)
I saw this on Karen's. Now I'm collecting!
I have seen your stuff at the Pink Zebra so I could not resist trying to snag a little of the cuteness for myself so count me #3!
Darn. I guess #4 doesn't cut it.
hey mandi! i tagged you on my blog =)
Post a Comment