First the GIVEAWAY! Go to my
Wight House Gifts Blog and leave me a comment for a chance to win a So Tweet Bird Magnet!

Next.. Here are the before pictures of my vinyl/craft room. As I said it was a total mixture of things I had taken from other rooms in the house just to try and get by. I even borrowed the white table below from my mom! (Thanks Mom :) ) This is the table where I weed and tape my vinyl. A couple weeks ago I had an order for 100 car decals, it was about this time I realized I really needed a larger work surface!

This was my painting/embellishing table. Baby G loves my craft room and as you can see he is in most of the pictures!

And this was my computer desk and book case/sanding area. As you can see I had to basically walk around the room to each station in order to finish one item. NOT fun! :)

I have started working on the new layout and brought some of the new pieces into the room, and I am so pleased with the results so far. I am hoping to be done by the end of next week and I will post pictures of the finished room then!!
2 comments:
I am excited for you!! Running a business here in Madison was hard for me because of all the fees. I got annoyed with it and gave up.
I will say though that you have inspired me to get up into my craftroom and start transforming it. Thanks!
I can't wait to see the "after" pictures!! What would I do with a craft room all to myself??? That's so great.
Post a Comment