Notice those big old cheeks, I am not kidding when I say this little guy eats almost as much as his big brothers!
Monday, May 4, 2009
So big
I just wanted to add a few pictures of our ever growing, always changing, baby G. This little boy seems to get a little bigger every day. The first two pictures were taken of him tonight.
Notice those big old cheeks, I am not kidding when I say this little guy eats almost as much as his big brothers!
Here he is with what have lovingly named the "dead deer" pacifier.... when it is in upside down it looks like Bambi isn't doing so great.
And I threw this picture in because he looks like such a big boy.... I'm not ready for my baby to be one of the "big boys" yet. Sigh...
Baby G is now crawling FULL SPEED, he can stand, and is enjoying cruising around the furniture. He has also discovered he can crawl ALL THE WAY up the stairs.. YIKES! He has gotten his bottom two teeth, and is now working on a top tooth. And last but certainly not least.... he says MAMA!! All of you moms out there know how a babies first "mama" just melts your heart. :)
Notice those big old cheeks, I am not kidding when I say this little guy eats almost as much as his big brothers!
10 comments:
Aw...he's such a sweetheart.
And I LOVE those cheekies!!!
Not to mention my favorite on itty boys are stripey jammies. :)
Those cheecks are huge! Are you sure he isn't hiding anothe pacifier or something in there??
He's a cutie!
Look at those eyes!!!!
Nathan had those jammies! He is so darn cute, and I do love the first mamas!
I always love the Baby G updates. It gives me a heads-up on what to expect with Susie in the next month or two. He sure is a cute "little" guy, just like his big brothers!
Wow. It is crazy to me how FAST baby g is growing up!!
Don't you know that the camera adds 10 pounds and those horizontal stripes add to the look of his chubs. In REAL life I bet he is a teeeeeniny little frail baby, snort! Those eyes slay me!
What beautiful eyes he has! What a cutie.
And I've been meaning to thank you for the vinyl spring blocks. They are so so cute and I LOVE THEM! Thanks!!!
He is a doll. I love the cheeks and the dead deer. Classic.
He's so cute! Hey I need a price on some vinyl...custom job for a store window in Mad. Can you call me? 679-4386
Post a Comment