Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

So Excited!

I am so excited because I am FINALLY starting to get my vinyl/craft room put together! Up until now it was basically just a room with a bunch of random things thrown together to try and accomplish the necessary tasks..... Now, it is going to be arranged and so it functions :) I have had fun looking for new and fun ideas, and while I am far from having everything I need/want, I at least have a plan. Here is a collage I made of the new layout/items i WANT.... I will take a before picture and update you all on the progress... .as I said before I am so EXCITED!! Ok, the collage will have to come later, blogger isn't cooperating with me.

And finally, I am asking the opinion of the people... yes that would be you! :) I have some off white shelving that I am going to distress and antique to use as the base of my desk and work table... Now I am having a TERRIBLE time trying to decide what color to use for the actual top of the desk and work table. Do I keep it off white, do I do it in a black or brown to add some contrast? As of now the walls are a nice neutral color, and I am wanting to add black or brown accents to frames and such throughout the room. So here is my question to you... Paint the tops off white, paint them brown, or paint them black?!
To be totally honest I just want someone to make the decision for me... I have a hard time deciding what to eat some days. :)

5 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Good luck, and post a picture of the finished result. :)

Lacey Freeman said...

i personally think black would look great...good luck! i cant wait to see pictures! :)

hope said...

I have no decorating experience (that is good anyways). Sorry. However, I would love to see the after as well because my "craftroom" is a crowded junk room lately. Major reorganizing needed!!

kg said...

I love your room, I got to get a sneak peek at it! I trust whatever you decide will fabulous!

Jessica M said...

You've got great taste. Um, white maybe? Or perhaps black? Good luck. =)