Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

15 Months

I think that this age is my favorite so far! I love seeing G learning new words, and trying to communicate with us. I love seeing him want to be like his big brothers. I love his little walk/waddle. I love how he wants to be independent, but still feels like he needs me to hold him some times. I just LOVE this age... I just LOVE this boy. That being said, I don't NOT love my other boys, it's just harder to enjoy a stage that includes tantrums and constant destruction. And since I know what is coming, I am going to enjoy every last minute of baby time.

He has obviously started to get into things and make messes. However, they are usually pretty small and easy to clean up.

This picture was take by Parker after he swiped my camera. It shows G chewing on something... one of his favorite past times.

And here he is getting ready for church. Or rather trying to run away from me before I can get him ready for church.



4 comments:

Stefanie H said...

Aww griffs. He's just so cute..

Jessica said...

I second that. Adorable!

Quincy Sorensen said...

I just love the before-church picture. And I do agree, what a fun age!

danakat said...

I am learning to LOVE the look of colored socks pulled up the shins on a little chubby boy legs. Just makes me happy. :)