That being said there are several areas in my house that have been in desperate need of some TLC! Why haven't I touched them you might ask.... simply because I didn't know what to do with them. I would stare at them, and they would stare back.... challenging my creativity.... putting their nonexistent thumbs next to their ears and wiggling their fingers! I am happy to declare that I believe I have finally won the battle, well at least made some progress in the right direction. I now now what I want to do with these sad spaces, now the battle with the budget begins. :)
Here is my boys' room, well one wall in my boys' room... I have already started working in here, I have put white, light blue, and red circles on the wall. I still need to add the navy blue ones. I have big plans in mind for their headboard and the ladder on the wall. (that I just so happened to find on the side of the road one day... my grandma was with me and I think she was embarrassed when I stopped and picked it up... ha ha)
And last but not least.... this wall in my breakfast area is just SO HUGE and nothing I have done so far as made it look any more cozy. I am already working on this project, since I am getting part of it for my birthday. I am so excited to get it finished and to share with you! If you have ever seen anything my father in law has built you know how fantastic the after picture will be.

5 comments:
I laughed out loud at your toy jail. I had a toy timeout shelf... boy the tears that would flow when a toy went into timeout!
Mandi,
I can't wait to see what you do with all your "problem" areas!
By the way, I love your header!
Blessings,
Traci
Can't wait to see all of your creativity put into action!
I am so with you girl. I am the SAME way, and I cannot wait to have a house of my own to change or just decorate to my hearts content. Your house is so cute, and so are your boys.
Your toy jail does make me laugh! I also can't wait to see what you come up with for your walls.
Post a Comment