Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Our Five Year Old!


Carsen celebrated his FIFTH birthday yesterday and so today I would like to share 5 things about my 5 year old!
1- He has an INCREDIBLE memory! He can remember things from 3 years ago as well as I can recall things from 3 hours ago! :) If I ever want to remember something I always ask Carsen to help me.
2- He has become very helpful around the house and actually gets upset if I unload the dishwasher for him. He has also started helping me fold hand towels and washcloths. ( I have dreamed of this day for years)
3-He loves to learn new things and prefers adult educational TV programs. He loves pretty much anything on the Science Channel.
4- He has started to become interested in LEGO. (Charles is SO proud) And has begun building "castles" and "cruise ships".
5- He has such a sweet spirit that can be felt when he prays, and takes the time to thank our Heavenly Father for each and every blessing in his life.

We love this little boy and we love watching him grow and learn new things.
Happy Birthday Carsen!

7 comments:

Stefanie H said...

oh MAN do i love Carsen. He's the smartest 5 year old on the planet... isn't he? :)
And i'm sorry I'm such a terrible Aunty and still havn't brought him a Bday gift haha, im baaaaaaad.:\

Dawn, said...

Your header photo is adorable, such cute tooshies!!!

So surreal that I can remember Carsen as a newborn. Time flies! My boys are lego fanatics... they refer to themselves as 'brick' masters. I love it though... it is amazing what they can create.

Jessica said...

I loved your five things you said about him :) describes him perfectly. What a fun, hilarious,smart, lovable big boy his is! Indeed I love him!

Jessica M said...

He is such a smart guy! Happy birthday Carsen!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Carsen!

I am sure that his smartness and GREAT mempry keeps you on your toes! :)Love your blog look!

Quincy Sorensen said...

These are fun details about Carsen and a very cute picture. Happy birthday!

danakat said...

Just a great month for great birthday boys!
Cute look too, friend!