This year I decided to bake a little something for the boys' teachers. I think my little banana bread loaves turned out great, and a bonus is that I ended up with two loaves for myself. :)
I also made a little something special for their teachers... They really have the BEST teachers!! My boys love to go to school and I know in part it is because they have fun and know they are loved while in the classroom.
These bags were so much fun to make! I have been playing around with screen printing for awhile now, and I think I am finally starting to get the hang of it. I did NOT crochet the cute little flowers! I have a box sitting here that my grandma left out here and I grabbed a few to dress up these bags... hope you don't mind Grandma! :)
Now with these projects completed I think I can rest... at least for a day or two. :)
9 comments:
Those bags are gorgeous!!!!
Such a great idea and they turned out so cute! I can't believe your #1 is a Kindergartner. Time flies. Of course Heath goes this year to. Not ready for that myself, but he sure is. :)
the bags are soooo darn cute!! im trying to think of a reason i need one because i Want one! lol
OK, I'm talking to you on Thursday about getting one of those for Grant's teacher! Our Teacher Appreciation is next week...and I'm also stealing your banana bread idea too! :)
These bags are so perfect! Can I order one for a Mrs. Adams and Mrs. Smith? (Sorry, you probably don't have the time . . . just wondering!)
Love the bags! So cute!
Anyone that is interested in a bag just send me an email! I am going to be buying more tomorrow and I want to make sure I get enough. I will most likely screen print them this weekend.
Thanks!
Very cute bags!!!!
(And how are we going to deal with our boys going to Kindergarten?!)
Hey I found your cute little blog while I was moseying around...those bags are too cute!!
Post a Comment