Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Parker turns 4!

In June we celebrated Parker's 4th birthday! He was so excited and since his birthday he has been telling us that he is "almost 5".

We celebrated with a Batman cake and lots of swimming! Two of Parker's favorite things.

Parker LOVES Batman!! Not only does he love him, but he actually believes he IS Batman! One day I asked him to clean up and he told me that Batman didn't have to clean up, but I did because I was Alfred. :) I think it's time to start limiting his cartoon time.

This little guy is adventurous and full of energy and keeps us busy pretty much non stop. He is also one of the most caring and giving little boys I know. He is always giving his toy or piece of candy to Griffen when he sees that his brother is upset. He loves to tell knock knock jokes, even though the punch lines never quite make sense. :)

Parker has also started speech this past year and looks forward to going every week! We are also enjoying being able to understand most of what Parker has to tell us.

I am completely in love with this little guy and so grateful that he is part of our family... Even though I had to fish the roll of toilet paper out of the toilet this morning because he was trying to wrap himself up like a mummy while going potty.








4 comments:

Dan & Mandi said...

Happy Birthday Parker!!! Absolutely loved his cake, did you make it, you crafty woman you?

Jessica M said...

4 already. Amazing! Fantastic cake!

Lisha said...

Nathan got a batcave for his 4th birthday! Cake is amazing.

Quincy Sorensen said...

I loved reading the sweet things you wrote about Parker . . . and I love the pictures!