When we first moved the boys into the same room we had two twin beds and one full bed. It felt like it was literally a "bed" room. You could pretty much jump from bed to bed without having to touch the floor. (The boys LOVED this, me... not so much) For Christmas this year they got bunk beds. I love them because they really open the room up and gave the boys TONS more space to play. The boys love them because they have headboards to pile their treasures on.
The boys have recently started making their own beds, and I have to smile every time I walk in their room and see what they have done for the day.
CARSEN
GRIFFEN
I am finally getting around to decorating their room and re-finishing their current dressers. It is far from being done, but hopefully will be by summer's end.
I LOVE this next piece that is in the boys room! My in-laws saved it from the garbage truck for me. It was initially two separate pieces and I used it as my desk/workstation in my craft room. I love it as a little bookcase area for my boys! (and I just realized I REALLY need to dust it off)
4 comments:
AW that is so cute Mandi! Love those bunkbeds!!!!
Ty is 9 now and I STILL sneak upstairs each day to take a peak at his bed. Its not whether the sheets look perfect... it is to see what 'treasure' he deemed worthy to prop on his pillow, or what book he has open on his nightstand, etc. It is a precious glimpse of his thought processes and creative genius! Grin. His art pin board is another of my favorite places to stand and behold...
I LOVE the idea of an art pin board! I think I just found my next project!
I love 3 boys in a room!
Post a Comment