No not the boys... This time I was busted! If you haven't read the 7 things about me post go ahead and read # 7 now. So after I talked about the whole chips and salsa thing I decided to sneak some while the boys were napping, but my secret rendezvous was not meant to be today. The boys woke up and as soon as they saw what was going on they had to have some too...
4 comments:
Lol! Girl i love chips and Salsa too. Me and Dusty were DESTINED to be together because his fav part of the salsa is the watery-ness while MY fav. part is the chunky stuff. See how we balance out? ;). That is the cutest pic of Parker!!! So cute!
Whatever mommy has, the kids are sure to want it too! I am BAD around chips and salsa...especially when pregnant. I can't STOP eating them. i think that's where I end up gaining most of my weight! :)
I love the water part best, too!
If you make your own chips out of whole wheat tortillas, you can eat a butt-load and not feel guilty. If you're interested, I'll tell you the best kind to buy and how to make them the best way.
I sneak snacks all the time and used to feel guilty, but I soon got over it! :)
Post a Comment