Last Tuesday I celebrated my 25th birthday! Because I was sick we didn't do a whole lot, but Charles and the boys treated me to a great evening at home! Charles made me dinner, it was so yummy that I told him he needs to cook at least one night a week from now on!! And then all of my boys gave me some sweet and thoughtful gifts. As you can see I received some soft hand towels. And bath salts to soothe my muscles and relieve my stress. ( Notice how big the bag is) I also got a new frying pan and a pasta strainer. I love gifts like these, that I can actually use!
The highlight of the night was when they presented me with a cookie cake that read " Happy Birthday Mommy"! That was the first cake I have ever had that said "Mommy" on it. It was so good, and we ate it for the next several days!
It was a great birthday and I am so grateful to the wonderful man in my life who made it all possible... that's right, I'm talking about you Charles! :)
4 comments:
ahhh, that is so so sweet!
I hope enjoy your bath salts...it looks like thats a gift that will keep giving and giving and giving!!
That's sweet! Happy belated B-day!!! Glad you're pretty much over being sick! :)
Happy bday, I feel like a looser for missing it! Charles did a great job, these men of ours can be very surprising sometimes, huh!
that is so sweet. happy happy birthday! and i LOVE cookie cake!!
Post a Comment