This is one of Parker's favorite things to do!
It doesn't matter what it is, he wants to stand on top of it. The more unstable it is, the better chance there is that I will find him on top of it.
If it is close to something hard that would leave a great bruise on his face, you better believe he will climb on top of it.
If it is high enough that bones could be broken during a fall, he will do anything in his power to climb on top of it.
This little boy is a CLIMBER! Not only that, but he is a fearless climber.... Which as a mother makes me a nervous wreck. :)
3 comments:
he's such a cutie though :)
I love that picture. He's a cutie!
I'm so glad we can be blog friends now! Thanks for visiting mine. I am so worried about being a paranoid parent . . . esp in a case like yours.
Post a Comment