Tag
The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago: I had just left Utah after living there for 15 years and moved to Florence, South Carolina. I was half way through my ninth grade year and found out that none of the classes I had been taking in high school so far were going to transfer to my new school. So I was in a new place with new people at 15... not very happy.
My To-Do List: Put all the Christmas stuff into the attic..(ok really it is to get CHARLES to do this) Get everything ready for dinner so as soon as our Home Teachers finish up I can feed the kids and start the bed time routine. Spend LOTS of time with my grandparents who are in town. And enjoy a couple more evenings with Charles before he leaves.
5 places that I've lived:Portage, Utah - Tremonton, Utah - Florence, South Carolina -Chesapeake, Virginia - and three houses in Madison... my parents, mine and Charles' first house, and our new and current home.
5 jobs I have had: Food Lion ( My very first job), Becky's Hallmark in VA, Wallpaper warehouse, Jan's Hallmark, and SCS
Bad habits: Opening my mouth before I think
Things I enjoy: Charles!! My kids! Quiet family time when everyone gets along. Mcdonalds Fries dipped in a Wendy's Frosty. (bad I know) Alone time with a good book.
Things people don't know about me: Unlike most women I DON'T love chocolate! Growing up I was a tomboy and I wouldn't let my mom comb my hair. (thankfully I grew out of this) I talk to my mom almost everyday... ok so it is more like at least once every day! :)
I think everyone has done this but me... so I really don't need to tag anyone!
3 comments:
The fries and shake thing is SO Welsey to me haha. But yeah, me and dustarooni have no big plans for the weekend :) My grandma gave me some carpet stuff that says it cleans ink so i'll give that a try!!!
Hey girlie-
Sorry about not returning your calls. You probably think I have been avoiding you. Honestly, I haven't! Things have been SUPER crazy here. Have lots to tell you. Infact, there have been a few times you've called & I was just leaving. But I hope all is going well with you and your boys. How are you feeling by the way? Oh, and Thanks for the Christmas gifts! I feel like I am so behind in what is going on in your life. Anyway, I miss you! Hope everything is going good. Love ya!
I love fries in a frosty too!
Post a Comment