Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Yes, we are still alive!

I know it has been FOREVER since I last posted. We have just been really busy and/or sick most of the past couple weeks. I think the worst of it is over and we are on our way to being well.

For those of you who don't know today is the "big ultrasound" in which we will hopefully be finding out if we will be adding a little girl, or another little boy to our family. I promise that I will post later tonight or tomorrow and let everyone know what we find out.



Until then here are a few fun pictures from the other day when David and Jessica gave me a few hours of peace and took the boys to the park.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

yay! can't wait to find out what you are having.

Stefanie H said...

i can not WAIT to find out what baby #3 is!!! :-D