I knew that Parker looked like my side of the family, I just didn't realize how much until we came across this old picture of my little brother Wesley. Parker actually thinks that this is a picture of himself! : )
I could have told you he looked like Wesley! He is so darn cute!!! How are you guys doing? How are you feeling? When is the due date again/ Sorry I have not kept in touch with you... I have had my hands full, & I know you have too! But know that I am thinking about you & hope all is well for you and your sweet family! Love ya!
5 comments:
haha Parker is VERY Hess-ish!
Mandi-
I could have told you he looked like Wesley! He is so darn cute!!!
How are you guys doing? How are you feeling? When is the due date again/ Sorry I have not kept in touch with you... I have had my hands full, & I know you have too! But know that I am thinking about you & hope all is well for you and your sweet family!
Love ya!
WOW!! They are twins!!
Wow! What a cutie!
Oh my goodness! they look almost identical! That is so cute!
Post a Comment