I don't have much time to post today, but I wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures from when Parker was a baby. I can't believe that it has been two whole years since he joined our family! I will post more after his party tomorrow.
My gosh i love that last picture of Carsen! I honestly feel like i don't remember Parker looking like any of those as a baby! So weird! I remember one of teh first times i held Parker at your house i was SO excited and i was standing in your kitchen with him and he peed on me lol. I love Parker! Happy Birthday Porky Baby!!
I love what Carsen said in your last post about you! Especially that he is proud of you when you clean!!! LOL Little do they know how much of an accomplishment that is when you have monsters...um I mean kids! :)
3 comments:
My gosh i love that last picture of Carsen! I honestly feel like i don't remember Parker looking like any of those as a baby! So weird! I remember one of teh first times i held Parker at your house i was SO excited and i was standing in your kitchen with him and he peed on me lol. I love Parker! Happy Birthday Porky Baby!!
They are so cute! Happy B-day, Parker!
I love what Carsen said in your last post about you! Especially that he is proud of you when you clean!!! LOL Little do they know how much of an accomplishment that is when you have monsters...um I mean kids! :)
Oh and Mandi.. that picture of you and parker.. you look BEAUTIFUL in that picture!
Post a Comment