Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Twenty Questions: Mom from the Kid's Point of View

I read this on my friends blogs and thought it looked fun, so I decided to give it a try!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Carsen: "Use your words not your hands!"
2. What makes mom happy?
Carsen: When I am nice
3. What makes mom sad?
Carsen: When I am mean
4. How does mom make you laugh?
Carsen: By tickling me
5. What was mom like as a child?
Carsen: She was ticklish
6. How old is your mom?
Carsen: Five!
7. How tall is your mom?
Carsen: 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 5 Inches tall!
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Carsen: Play with me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Carsen: She cries
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Carsen: Playing games
11. What is your mom really good at?
Carsen: Cleaning the house
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Carsen: At painting
13. What does your mom do for her job
Carsen: Goes with me
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Carsen: Okra out of our garden.... ( I HATE okra! :) )
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Carsen: When Mommy cleans up
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Carsen: Curious George
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Carsen: We play games
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Carsen: We have the same mouth and teeth and eyes
19. How are you and your mom different?
Carsen: We have on different pajamas
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Carsen: I love you too Mommy!

1 comment:

Stefanie H said...

awww haha Carsen is SUCH a smart cutie!!!!!