Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gems from Carsen


The past couple of days Carsen has made a few statements that have either had me trying not to laugh or scratching my head and trying to figure out where I went wrong. :)

To start off the string of comments yesterday he saw me looking at my friend Jayme's blog. As I scrolled down he saw a picture of her two cute little girls and he looked at me and asked who they were. I told him they were my friends little girls and his whole face lit up. I am sitting there thinking it is so sweet that he likes my friends daughters, and visions of arranged marriage are floating through my head when he looks at me and asks in a shocked voice , " Mommy you have a friend?!" I guess I need to get out more. :)


Then, last night about 20 minutes after we had finished dinner he asks for a snack. Of course I tell him no you just had dinner, but he continues to beg for a snack. I finally tell him that he should have eaten more dinner if he was still hungry to which he replies, " But Mom, you asked me 63 times if I was done eating my dinner, and so I finally just said yes and so you would stop asking, so you now you need to feed me a snack!"


Then this morning.... I really don't know how he came up with this one. He walks in and tells me that Griffen's mouth is like a toilet. Ummm ok Carsen how is your baby brother's mouth like a toilet?! He tells me that it is because " he makes noise and we plug him up."


Oh dear, he is such a boy.


7 comments:

hope said...

LOL!! I am crackin up pver here!! What a cutie!!

Stefanie H said...

HAHA Carsen is SUCH a smarty pants... don't forget his favorite joke.. "U don't know POOP from APPLESAUCE!!" i crack up EVERYTIME he says that cause he thinks its so funny hahaha

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

HA HA HA!!! he is so funny! I love kids! They say the funniest things. An arranged marriage sounds great!!! :0) Miss ya! i hope everything is going well for you guys!
Love ya friend!

danakat said...

The "friend" comment is the best! LOL LOL LOL

Anonymous said...

The friend and toilet one are too funny! The things they think up!!! Sometimes it's too hard to keep from laughing when they say stuff like that! :)

Lisha said...

Gosh, that boy puts a smile on my face!

Wendyrful said...

Amanda read this and just had to read it to me... Aren't kids great?!?! I am just dying over the "you asked me 63 times if I was done with my dinner..." and of course the "friend" comment. O my goodness!!!! What a little character!